Godzilla (2014) 3D Streaming

 
To all the turds here that think they know what a Godzilla movie should be, and to all the so called 'critics' that couldn't enjoy a movie if they played the star role, this movie isn't supposed to be a Schindler's List or Godfather, and if it had been it WOULD have been garbage. Too bad you couldn't enjoy it because for anyone that grew up actually watching Godzilla like I DID, this movie is nothing but pure greatness and just enjoyable to experience. I'm not going to sit there and nit pick a freakin Godzilla movie for AAA acting and story lines even though I thought both were just fine here. Anyone who has to do that with a Godzilla movie shouldn't be watching ANY Godzilla movies because you have no idea how to appreciate it for what it is and ALWAYS has been.

All I know is this. I haven't been this excited for a movie since Jurassic Park in 1993. When I went to see Jurassic Park everyone in the audience was cheering and standing up to clap for the great parts in that movie. It was exhilarating. I was 18 at that time and felt like I was ten. I had so much fun watching it. This was exactly the same. I'm sitting there, 39 years old and felt like I was ten again. There were great and memorable parts in the movie, and this all adds up to what is called a good movie. Everyone stood up at the great parts and clapped, people were wahooooing, Godzilla couldn't have been more badass looking and animated, and I've watched it multiple times at home again, still yelling and probably waking up my neighbors at the good parts. If that isn't a sign of a good movie I don't know what is, and anyone who is a true Godzilla fan would have noticed some great homages to the original movies.

Another gripe I'll address is the fact that he didn't show up till halfway through the movie, and wasn't stomping throughout the 2 hours. This is what made the movie special, and this is what made Godzilla so special in his role. If they had shown him throughout, people would have been desensitized quickly by his presence, and the movie would have just ended up another CGI fest with no soul. Not to mention some of the old movies were the same way. People would have been ready for the movie to be over with by the end of it, but as it happened, everyone was cheering at the very end wanting more Godzilla, and that's exactly how it should have been. They couldn't have done it any better. And for the people that think it was cheezy for him to ride off into the ocean in the end, GO WATCH A GODZILLA MOVIE and learn a few things. For anyone who is a true fan and grew up with these movies, get the movie and watch it if you haven't already. It's Godzilla at his best.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Godzilla (2014) 3D Streaming"

Back To Top